This training consists of two parts:
- Excellent Customer Service 101
- Customer Service: Even when it is difficult (Dealing with difficult patient behaviors)
Excellent customer services are vital to the success of your agency. All team members must understand the principals of excellent customer service and be able to treat each patient and colleague as a valued customer each hour of the working day. Your financial success depends on the ability to recruit and obtain patients. We do this by providing the best in health care services and treating clients and staff as valued customers.
“Successful organizations have one common central focus: Customers.”
Participants will leave Excellent Customer Service 101 with an understanding of:
- The principles of good customer service.
- The concept of internal and external customer.
- Organizational benefits of excellent customer service.
- Staff training ideas.
Participants will leave Customer Service: Even when it is difficult (Dealing with difficult patient behaviors) with an ability to:
- List difficult patient behaviors.
- Identify escalating behavior.
- Describe reasons why a patient may become difficult.
- Assess their comfort working with difficult patient behaviors.
- List skills for working with difficult behaviors.
- Explore self care concepts.
- Discuss needed clinic system improvements.
The agency will have:
- Staff with improved customer service skills to use on a daily basis.
- An understanding of the customer services policies and procedures needed to support the work of a well trained staff.
These sessions can be taught as a face-to-face trainings or via Web or Video-conferencing.
Please contact us by email to work with your team.